Planned maintenance is designed specifically to improve the life of machines or equipment in a facility to avoid any unplanned maintenance activity (interrupting production). Janitorial cleaning equipment is vital to any organization’s ability to keep facilities clean and people healthy. Failure to perform routine planned maintenance appointments and the life of your equipment will be shortened (increasing the chances of unexpected and annoying breakdowns). However, if the maintenance recommendations are followed, the life of the machines is extended and the risk of breakdown is greatly reduced keeping facilities safe, clean, and healthy.
Planned maintenance is usually performed every quarter but can be done monthly or every 6 months. As a general rule, the more planned maintenance you perform, the longer your assets will remain operating at peak without failures.
Envoy Solutions offer three planned maintenance options:
Why have a planned maintenance program?
- Reduce Cost of Ownership Reduce expensive repairs and predict future expenses
- Protect Investment Equipment costs money and you can be sure your investment is protected
- Safe, operating condition Know your equipment will be safe and ready to work when you need it.
- Ensure maximum machine performance Know your machines will get maximum performance.
- Less Downtime When you need it its ready to work
- Asset Management Have your equipment managed and tracked by professionals.
Partnering with the BEST
We partner with the industry's most innovative and respected suppliers for both parts and equipment.